A new minimal Xmos development board has been found on Letsmakerobots.com
Its uses the more hand soldering friendly 64-pin XS1-L from Xmos. The XK-1 Board Features:
* Single XS1-L1 device
* 400 MIPS
* Just 50mm x 50mm in size (board)
* Eight threads
* 64Kbytes RAM
* 8Kbytes OTP memory
* 128Kb SPI FLASH
* Four user-configurable LEDs and two push-button switches
* Two 20-way XSYS connectors for XTAG-2 debug adapter and additional XK-1s
* Two 16-way IDC headers for connecting additional components
o 24 I/O user expansion
* Powered direclty from XTAG-2 adapter or external 5V power supply
and includes a USB based XTAG-2 Debug Adapater.
Its not yet listed onXmos’s website but I’m sure it’ll be there soon.